Friday 8 February 2013

First Draft of music video (Unfinished)

This is my first draft of my video, I encountered some problems when filming the lip syncing to the chorus as the person I had chosen to "sing" didn't know the words well enough to make it look convincing on screen so as a stop gap until I film him again after half term I got him to film myself as I know the words just to give a basic outline of how I want it to look. That is why after the second verse I have left it blank as it is pointless me editing the footage when it will be replaced shortly anyway.

I am disappointed at the quality my video plays back when put on full screen on Youtube as it looks a lot better on the editing suite.

Before playing please change youtube to the maximum quality



**UPDATE**
I imported the video into windows movie maker and have been able to export it as a Hd video for Youtube which gives a slightly better picture when placed on the higher settings. I have embedded it below.

No comments:

Post a Comment